Friday, August 21, 2020

Fall 2010 Applicant Facts Post #4 COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY - SIPA Admissions Blog

Fall 2010 Applicant Facts Post #4 COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY - SIPA Admissions Blog Last week I shared the most common female applicant first names and I just know the males have been dying with anticipation, so here you have it. My brother and I both cracked the top 10. I just missed number one and my brother shares the #7 ranked name. Oh, and the couple that inspired the name posts welcomed a baby boy into the world recently and named him Max. 1. Michael (19) 2. Tied at 18: Benjamin, Matthew 3. Christopher (16) 4. Tied at15: Andrew, David 5. Justin (14) 6. Alexander (12) 7. Brian (11) 8. Tied at 9: Daniel, Jeffrey, Peter 9. Adam (8) 10. Tied at 7: Anthony, Joseph, Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment